for Business Continuity Management
BAIKAL RISK FORUM
The first practical risk forum in Siberia and the Far East
Expert from RusRisk, Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, ISAR, Risk Academy, Palisade, Tactise
Managers and risk managers of large companies in the non-financial sector
Round Table Format and master classes
Unique tour on Baikal
To promote the development of a risk management culture in the regions of Siberia and the Far East
To draw attention to the modern challenges of the economy and business threats
Build a medium for sharing best practices and risk management tools
1. Continuity of production processes. Labor safety and health protection, Civil Defense and Emergencies.
2. Continuity of power supply.
3. Continuity of supply chain supply.
4. Continuity in IT. Cyber risks.
5. Continuity in finance. Payments, transactions, transfer of financial information.
6. Business Impact Assessment. Business Continuity Insurance.
7. Legal risks, GR.
8. HR. Human resource management to ensure business continuity.
9. Ensuring the availability of buildings in case of emergency.
We invite to participate
Internal Audit and Internal Control Directors
Strategy and Development Directors
Heads of Risk Management Departments
Cruise on Lake Baikal 2017
The terms of participation
Participation in the forum is possible as:
moderator of round tables
Speaker (practical presentation on the proposed topics)
Participation in the forum is FREE and includes:
participation in the business and informal parts of the forum
forum materials (presentations of speakers, photos, videos)
catering at the event (coffee breaks, business lunches, buffet)
participant's kit (badge, workbook, handouts)
Business style clothing.
To participate in the forum, you must fill out the registration form on the site.